To Be or NOT to be…that is the question
How many of you are fighting against Windows 10 forcing it’s way onto you and your computers? Raise your hand.
Kim Komando, the “tech goddess” is ripe with lots of info and problem solving for your computers, cell phones, which gifts to buy for your kids and just about everything tech you can think of. She’s on the radio every week and worth listening to.
Here are some notes about her recent blog re Windows 10:
But, frankly, Windows 10 isn’t a good OS for everyone. Here are 10 reasons you may want to wait to get Windows 10:
10. Drivers don’t always work well for video, printers, and more, especially if they’re not Microsoft products
9. Software compatibility issues for many non-Microsoft programs
8. Microsoft may remotely delete pirated software
7. Lockscreen ads
6. Microsoft doesn’t sell competing brands in its online stores
5. Blue Screen of Death and other hard-to-understand error messages
4. Big catch – option to rollback to older Windows requires your computer to have 25 percent of unused capacity
3. A downside to automatic updates – could make system restore difficult
2. Murky pricing – Microsoft hasn’t said how much it’ll charge for Windows 10 in the future or for upgrades
1. Privacy hog – Windows 10 collects more data about you than any other OS in history
Sure, we’ve all heard those quotes to rev up our engines:
It always seems impossible until it’s done. ~ Nelson Mandela
With each new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just 1 more time. ~ Thomas A. Edison
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. ~ Helen Keller
Yes, but How do I jump over that Huge Procrastination Boulder in my way!?
I need more Motivation! Are you saying that to yourself, too?
Seana, Daisy, and I are motivating each other but we need more people like you!
I found some very cool Motivation youtube videos so thought I’d post them here and get your thoughts.
Routines & Motivation For A Young / New Mom
Just when I see the horizon and deeply feel it’s only going to be another week, it still needs additions and polishing.
My wishes are to bring a lot of love and helpful ideas to make everyone’s life better. It’s a bigger chore than a plumbing or recipe book; however, it’s my Quest.
If I could delegate some of it to my pets, that would reduce the workload. Right?
Soon. I promise. And I also promise your life will be changed for the better. Sometimes, patience Really is a Virtue.
Wishing everyone a Fun Day!
😀 Woof Meow